Aug 23, 2012

HIT LIKE LIGHTNING.

The TREND with loud printed pants is still an ongoing them. Either you like it or hate it. Sometimes it takes time to get use to it, but mostly you have your point of view. I have to say, I'm a big fan of Printed/Embroidered pants.
But I also think, it just works with a nice basic to it. Too much pattern mix is (in my opinion) just not flattering.
On the Runways of well known High Fashion brands, we see allover prints already since a few seasons, but also now you can find a lot of loud prints at H&M and co.
As I said. You have to know how to style it because it can easily look like carnival in Rio de Janeiro!
I of course are owner of a really nice pair of allover printed pants from Viktor&Rolf Monsieur A/W 07-08 Collection, which I obviously love! It is a loud print but because its quiet tonal it has a nice softness to it, which makes the Thunder nearly Camouflage looking.
For a more casual look, I'm mostly wearing sneakers to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment