Aug 23, 2012

P-JS.

Jil Sander is of course the mother of simple German Fashion. How could we life without her. I was really excited about the first Collection she did for S/S 2013 after RAF Simons switched over to DIOR, which I'm btw also really thrilled about.
I'm an enormous groupie and think RAF Simons did an excellent job bringing Jil Sander like the Phoenix out of the Ashes and delivered every season a must have piece for every fashionista! The way he transformed simplicity to Avant-garde let my jaw drop every season, on every show. Colors, fabrics and prints are always one step ahead and sets for sure a new trend every time. Not only for Jil Sander also his own Brand RAF Simons is what I call masterwork.
But actually I wanted to introduce you, one of my favorite pieces i got lately. It's a 100% Polyester short sleeved knitted jumper from the S/S 2012 Jil Sander Collection. The perfect piece for Swedish summer as my mother said while I shopped that item.
She was totally right! It is just the right piece for looking classy and fashionable in Stockholm city while your working or just showing off. Your not getting cold and the green color works with unwashed blue denim and a nice white shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment