Aug 30, 2012

THE GLOVES.

One of the most and needed accessories is a good and cosy glove for the harder and colder days of the year. On my way home from work today, I past that very tiny little glove store. Do you know that feeling, when you enter a shop and time just stood still for the last 20 years? The shop assistant is so kind and offers her help, looks at your hand and directly knows, your a 7 1/2!? Oh boy, I love that feeling.
So I saw that amazing looking pair of fluffy suede leather gloves in a nice dark brown. I knew these are the one which will keep my fingers warm. Of course I tried on some other styles and colors but my mind was already fixed on the first try. Now I'm owner of a new pair of winter gloves. Sunny cold weather, you can come I'm prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment