Oct 3, 2012

THE KIMONO.

I just good the greatest present from my team at work. A beautiful silk Kimono from Tokyo, which they brought along after an inspiration trip. Just for me. I did not expect that and I was more than trilled when they gave this nice present to me. I always wanted a Kimono.
Looking at Haider Ackermann or the latest Prada women collection for Spring/Summer 2013 which is all about the far east and there traditional handcraft, especially in garments for next year, I can tell that I'm right on trend and loving the look. The modern take on it is what it always makes it unique. Of course it shouldn't look to forced or like a massacred, but with the right styling the Kimono will be an eye catcher in good old Europe.
My new love has a nice grayish/beige color in combination with black. The back a woven panorama of the Fujiyama, under layered with graphic squares in army green and silver. It is total silk. Reversible, so is the inside black with placed round flower prints, five of them all. The perfect classic Mens Kimono for me. Thank you my beloved team.

No comments:

Post a Comment